Lenore > comments for this video

Add A Comment be respectful, these are humans

Sphynx

you are my shoot goals holy heck!

just, the soft lighting, the editing. everything!

posted Dec 29, 2016 @ 10:38PM pst

Sanguine

How is this real life IM FREAKING OUT.

this is the best possible way to bring videos back oh my god.

posted Dec 10, 2016 @ 11:46PM pst

Viola

Oh, this is amazing!

posted Dec 04, 2016 @ 11:31PM pst

Kismet-Charlatan

I had so many feeling watching this video and I actually screamed out loud at my TV when the video started to buffer part way through. I cannot deal with this :')

Such body art goals!

posted Nov 25, 2016 @ 08:40AM pst

Jasper

this is truly inspiring. you are gorgeous and everything about this video makes me want to pull out my own camera and feel pretty. thank you for this gorgeous content <3

posted Nov 24, 2016 @ 08:04PM pst

Melissa

Holy fuuuuuuuuu

Wow.  Ok, so @lenore - I fan girl all over you EVERY TIME.  It's very telling that (and I'm SURE I'm not alone in this) I look forward & highly anticipate what amazingness you'll share with us.

I echo everything already mentioned: MIND BLOWING EDITING & very much a sensual feel....and natural?  I feel like I'm able to see you while truly enjoying yourself.  It's hard to convey that on camera & you blow it away.

The song, the feel that it's both "hardcore" but mysterious in it's semi-explicitness... like, I am a big fan of the penetration but from the angle...above...or more POV for you.  Different from "hey, here's a dildo + my pussy" --- alluring in it's non-explicitness.  The juxtaposition of the two is breathtaking.

You inspire me to do better work.  Thank you always.  And, uh, obvs we all want more.

posted Nov 22, 2016 @ 04:11PM pst

Lenore

dear @creepydude42069 this is probably the best comment I've ever receieved for anything I've ever done. Weaking up to this means I'll be smiling all day long now!

@revmitcz any option to add the ability to get email notifications as well? <3

posted Nov 22, 2016 @ 12:36AM pst

creepydude42069

Okay, time to reveal some secrets about yours truly. The two people I most admire are WWE Superstar John Cena and the 19th century American poet Edgar Allan Poe. Now, Poe wrote a lot about this babe named Lenore, she appears in “The Raven” and in “Lenore”. Funny enough, as far as anyone knows, Poe didn’t know a babe named Lenore. Lenore was a stand in for either his dead wife Virginia or his brother, both of whom died and left Poe with a shit ton of deep bro shit to work out. Some professor bros think that Lenore was like an idea, like an obsession that Poe couldn’t escape, no matter what Poe tried to do his thoughts always returned to Lenore. So now I’ve gone all Edgar Allan Poe. After scooping this hot vid all my thoughts keep returning to this video and this super babe Lenore. I try to think about the Dallas Cowboys and boom Lenore is in my head. I try to thing about my lime green 500cc Kawasaki Ninja and blam Lenore is in my head again. I think man, I’ll take my mind off of things by watching John Cena’s Five Knuckle Shuffle and nope, Lenore and her hot vid are in my head again. Now I got to go work out some deep bro feelings… Thanks Lenore.

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 07:54PM pst

revmitcz

this should trigger an alert :)

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 06:01PM pst

Salem

i'm screaming i love this so much

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 03:17PM pst

Ryden

this is honestly phenonmenal

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 12:59PM pst

ARTOFCOOP

terrific!!

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 12:52PM pst

chrisnutt

YES LENORE. Just as good as I remember.

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 12:31PM pst

ComaWhite

This is incredible !

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 12:22PM pst

Jenna

IVE BEEN HOLDING THIS VIDEO IN SINCE AUGUST.

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 12:16PM pst

Jenna

I CANNOT.

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 12:16PM pst

Lenore

Thank you all! You're the absolute best of the best and I'm all blushy and honoured to be the first video posted since the relaunch! Ahhhh!

@Miss-LoLo yup, I did it all myself on this particular one. I have a few other stuff I'm working on where I had help with filming, but editing and colouring is going to be all me. Thank you!!!

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 11:56AM pst

Miss-LoLo

Do you do all your own editing and filming? This looks like an art film, seriously so well done :D brava!!

posted Nov 21, 2016 @ 11:01AM pst